xp_trance: (Hope)
[personal profile] xp_trance
I just got a phone call from my grandmother. She is flying into New York for Christmas as a surprise on 23 December and staying in a hotel there till Saturday or Sunday. I love my grandmother and I am so happy I will be able to see her.

But I think she will probably want to visit the school after Christmas. How in the world can I explain the demon damage?!?!?! I cannot say all are mishaps with powers!  

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-22 02:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-jeangrey.livejournal.com
We have some provisions in place for this sort of thing. Unfortunately, it happens more often than not to warrant this kind of provision.

You can tell her the school is undergoing some renovations. By then we will be headway through repairs and it will technically be true. If she has any questions she can direct them to me.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-22 03:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-trance.livejournal.com
Thank you, Dr. Grey-Summers. That is relief to know. Renovations that are underway make a lot of sense.

My grandmother did mention she was a little curious about you. I think my parents might have mentioned your name.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-22 03:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-jeangrey.livejournal.com
You're welcome. :) I believe work should be starting fairly soon. I can ask Professor Xavier what the time frame is.

I can speak with her privately if necessary. I know the conversation with your parents did not go as smoothly as I would've hoped.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-22 04:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-trance.livejournal.com
I will see my grandmother on Monday if everything goes as planned. I think we will be discussing plans for the week then. I will be in touch afterwards if that is alright?

I wish that conversation would have gone smoother as well.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-22 04:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-jeangrey.livejournal.com
That's perfectly alright.

Hopefully things will get better over time.

(no subject)

Date: 2013-12-23 12:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] x-daredevil.livejournal.com
and if the remodeling idea doesn't work, just tell her I tried to take on flipping homes as a hobby and it didn't work :P

Profile

xp_trance: (Default)
Hope Abbott

February 2023

S M T W T F S
   12 34
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios